Thank you for choosing Ethio Star Driving School for your behind the wheel training.
MASK / FACIAL COVERING IS REQUIRED, NOSE AND MOUTH MUST BE COVERED REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
-Wear proper clothing (appropriate attire for training; no see-through/revealing clothing)
- Wear proper shoes (closed toe, no sandals or open-back shoes)
- You cannot register for this service if you do not have a valid learner permit or driving license.- If you have a valid international driving license, please contact us before booking.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment time at your pick up metro station.
- Ethio Star Driving School will issue a full refund if a student cancels his/her lessons 24 hours before an appointment time.A $40 late cancellation or rescheduling fee will be applied for customers not complying with this policy.
- If you plan to reschedule your appointment, use our online system only.The school will not reschedule any behind the wheel training appointment through the phone.
- If you do not show up during your training time, the class will be considered as completed.
- 4% processing fee will be applied to process any refunds.
- Your account is active for 3 years from the first date of payment.The school will not be responsible for any unused behind the wheel training hours or refund after that.
- As our school is located in Washington DC, we are not transferring any training hours to Maryland MVA.But you can get additional hours training with our driving school.
- Any car rental for a road test coming with a package is only applied for a DC DMV road test.
- If you have any concerns about the service provided by the driving instructor, please contact our driving school.